Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

David Straight! Excellent!

Part 1 of 6

https://youtu.be/K7I4nFg1maI

Out of Babylon with David Straight Part 1 - YouTube

Part 1 of a series of 8 videos presented by David Straight from the Out of Babylon Conference hosted at Church of Glad Tidings June 4-6, 2021.David is a form...

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I don't know but I am loving the fact the kids were so excited, this made me almost start crying! LOL CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Many people say all kinds of things

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Better Q is Whos the Teacher?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

David and Goliath story to the world, incoming!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

THAT was heartwarming(!) ,wooooohooooo

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

July 3 2020 - Video of 'person' standing on top of Mt Rushmore
https://rumble.com/vyjvyy-who-dat.html

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

👀🥰 🇺🇸 🎉🎉🎇🎇🎆.
"It's coming"

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I call it WhatSaMattaU VK. Rock On

It's from this seminar. The comment begins at the 1:16:40 mark.
June 4-6, 2021 David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference
https://rumble.com/vy7ad9-david-straight-out-of-babylon-conference-part-1-.html

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

looks like a confirmation to me 😎

(1) Show this thread

It's a David Straight seminar
https://davidstraightlive.com

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

School of Q…… when does the next enrollement start?😊

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

JFK Jr up there pic taken by President Trump Photographer

(1) Show this thread

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
They are actually leaking it now!
That means the end is near!

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

I love all of his videos.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

WE'RE IN TRAINING SIRRRR

This is the school of David Strait! The most badass government asskicker of all time!!! This man is VITAL to the future of this country!!!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊❤️❤️❤️

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

the school of hard truth knocks

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Truth is surely knocking!

(1) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I sure do love that Q fellow. Happy tears 💜💫💥

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Oh to answer your question I believe the # is 1776 and the name is P.S. (Patriot 🇺🇸 🌎 School).

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Sounds like he's just name dropping a lot. He doesn't have very good things to say about Abe Lincoln 🎩.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

That’s because Abe Lincoln took money from the international bankers when he was advised NOT to do so under any circumstances and he did ANYWAYS!! He’s the one that initially indebted us to the international central bankers in this country! So he’s not lying or wrong!!!

(1) Show this thread

Crazy that I just watched this somewhere else 😳

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Wow!!

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Had wondered if it was this professor, but I can't tell. Maybe he is with a different beard? (Prof. Douglas Belmore now runs Qniversity.)
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mesa-college-fired-professor-who-promoted-qanon-conspiracy-theory-11359439

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

That isn't him like I was wondering. :) Sir D'Artagnan@iv_Muskateer shared that it's
"David Straight Seminar from Chicago
American State National."
https://anonup.com/thread/8428283

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

John F. Kennedy Jr. The people of the United States and the people from around the world will soon know the sacrifices this man & his family have made for humanity. No amount of words could ever truly express the amount of pure gratitude I/we have for him. I’ll give it a go here………………THANK YOU!!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Gene Ho !!!! AHHHH ;0) - I have his book.
He is cool! ;0).

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

That's our VP under, President DJT. We love jr.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Does anybody else think the arms on the "person" - are too long?

(5) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

hmmmmm
and whats up with this account?
i have never interacted with it wth

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

i commented on one of his lying post and he blocked me as well.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Oh! Now i feel better. Was wondering why this account that i am oblivious to has blocked me. Their loss 🤷🏼‍♀️

(5) Show this thread