#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What school is this?

Only people mentioned by @DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Does anybody else think the arms on the "person" - are too long?

That's our VP under, President DJT. We love jr.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Is this a Reference to GEORGE Magazine and the Issue that Directed Us to Save It for Twenty Years?

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

sounds like it

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

p.s.s.s. - If the rest is true - I'd like to shake his AND her hand one day - to make for the shaking of the hand of one of the other(s)...

😁p.s. - I've heard Gene Ho in PERSON - and I know any photograher who'd get that shot - would have a waay better zoom as well as a wide angle.. So I want to see the close up shot ;0).

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I'm sure for security purposes its not ready for release

(1) Show this thread