There is no such thing as a software-defined human. Once the programmability mechanisms are in place, you are transhuman, not human.

The horror of this is going to be seared into our culture. Biotech and nanotech will never be allowed to operate in secret again.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

FJB .......Trump is my President

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

God & Country Save America

Watch the water.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Makes me think of me and Q.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I'd love to see him spewing all that shit while dangling from the end of a rope

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

May God have mercy upon us!

This made me stop and cry out to God, please have mercy upon us. I'm still teary eyed thinking of all of the innocent life that has no clue just how much evil swirls around us manipulating us daily. The only thing that gives me a sense of hope is knowing that#GodWins

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

WOW, I posted this in a reply and never got much response!
Now that WEF plans are shown to humanity, it is no longer a conspiracy.
At which point will the rest join the forces of truth? 🦋

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Did I hear him say, you walk into a room and see a picture of the dear leader on the wall?

1984 meets The Omen.

I'm pretty sure there's a harness large enough for him. Got elevators?

Oh the arrogance of those who try to own everything.

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

Biblical

I really wonder too Vincent . I had a little idea 😎

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

The Lord shall laugh at him (the wicked who plot against the just), for He seeth that his day is coming.
Psalm 37:13

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, interesting video clip, but when I hear those guys from the WEF talking, I still get the overriding feeling that we are in a huge play game. The direction and intentions of that club are so far removed from God and man that it is simply impossible to implement. God wins!
By the way, it's already a very old script and a black ideology wrote it....long ago!

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Those demons gotta be destroyed

They have already failed.#GodWins#Qarmy

Can’t even watch it-
The “Tech Videos” disturb my spirit.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

yup personaally me im staying away from all spears.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's one religion they all follow. Celebrities & intellectuals. /sync

Also think mirror:
Truth < > lies

https://anonup.com/thread/8471156

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨