AnonUp is operational again.

If you are still having issues please log out and close the browser.
Then log back in.

Checking to see if I can speed things up now.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

What will be done about the garbage over on WEGO - The TOP TEN over there keep suspending me ....although I suspect almost 90% infiltration .... it's NOT harrasment when you provide PROOF of their SIC SIC SIC actions.... I outed them and now they are erasing HASHTAGS and some even did a 2 year clean up on their profile pages. I already figured out how they are coding with bible verses and cute fuzzies.... I am being SLANDERED by the TOP WITCH!

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I think you have to do what the Time Traveler did and make 9 attempts
then we can more forward...
😉🙌
like they did in the show
very interesting...

Thank you! I was trying to register and kept getting a 404. I thought it was me! But I saw this message as a guest and tried again. Success.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thanks Koba! :)

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

TY. been cray cray but nothing we know you cant handle! 🙌🏼❤️

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Thanx brother

FYI, as of 8:15 PST, 3-23-22, I still can't post images.

"An error occurred"

❤️ anonup. Get well soon 💐

03/23/2022 - still not able to upload pics. ty

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Can't post videos or pictures still. Maybe we've all been put on suspension. lol It feels like it. 😂🤗

Thank you.

For everything.

Still can't post pics . . . .

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thanks for the notice
Haven't been on since yesterday afternoon so I didn't know the site was down for a while lol

@Administrator, I appreciate all you have done, but, the site is still glitching for me, and it would appear, others. I have logged out and closed my browser, but still can’t upload photos/graphics. I get an error message that an error occurred while processing my request. Try again later.

Please, help.

Thanks.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I logged out and back in. still cant post photos.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

cant change/reset my password because it requires that I enter my old (cant remember it) to reset through the email....kinda a catch 22 here! can you fix this? thanks:)

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I can't post images or movies, as you can see text works...🙏

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you for all your efforts to keep this amazing platform running so well! Every day a pleasure to hang out here!

❤️ You da bestest... Koba!!! ❤️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Thank you for being here for us.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thank you!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Affirmative. Thank you

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Affirmative. Thank you

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Many thanks for all you are doing...

I wish I had known you were in PV the other day - live 5 miles N of town - would have popped in to say howdy!

Thanks for giving us all a place we could run to and call home after the purge!! Not all heroes wear capes… Some build websites for truthers to continue to expand their thinking, express their many opinions, and gain more knowledge!! So thank you sir, for providing a home for all of us, and a place to continue our journey together as fellow anons/frens!!! We love you and are very appreciative for what you’ve done for us!#wwg1wga#SaveTheChildren#anonup4life

Thank you! You are the BEST HOST EVER!!

Thank you for letting us hang out on your servers and take this Reality of Lies back to a Reality of TRUTHS!! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve been on AU since Jan 2021 & I’ve never seen it so active until tonight. 🔥🔥 type of active. 3/22 no less. FF was in play, but damn....what’s Schumann doing? Did that 💩 go off the charts? 😂

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve been on AU since Jan 2021 & I’ve never seen it so active until tonight. 🔥🔥 type of active. 3/22 no less. FF was in play, but damn....what’s Schumann doing? Did that 💩 go off the charts? 😂