@martingeddes@johnnyq@joycechandler@wainthepain01@mrdeeds1111@phaethon@vincentkennedy@silvercat@texasgirl4trump

Thank you Lord! Need prayers please! I haven’t worked in two years, I was hubby’s caregiver, then estate has been a full-time job. It’s time to go back to work, but I don’t want just a job. So I happened to notice the city has a job faircoming up. I thought I would look on their website at listings. One listing, ending today, was PT Secretary in Crimes Against Children Unit! I can’t even begin to explain how perfect that would be! And, my parent’s next door neighbor & friend just retired as chief detective from that very unit! I can work with the police department, and help fight the worst crime ever…. If this is meant to be, pkease help me pray it into reality! ❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @DogsAtPlay in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

God put that listing there for you. It's yours.

🙏🙏🙏💓

I think your heart is in the right place. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Your heart is already there.🙏

Wow, what a blessing that would be!🙏🏽✨💗

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻💗🙌🏻

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

There are no coincidences = this is a calling... and I will pray that you have zero obstacles securing this post dear patriot 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Sending you heartfelt prayer’s 🙏🏼❤️trust that God will open the doors for you & give you the strength to walk through them where you are needed💥peace be with you on your journey 🙏🏼

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

you are in my prayers beautiful. And because it’s something you want so badly and you feel so strongly about it you’ll get it..

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

Lord, In Jesus’ name I ask you bring favor and grace in John Q Bradley’s widow’s job journey and next phase if her life. Lead her to the perfect postition that honors you. Let her know the opportunity is from you with Peace and signs she’s in your grace. Amen.

God bless you. Sounds like the perfect job. Your hubby will be watching you from above with pride.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

May God Bless you and your future job saving the children!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🙏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Give it to God! If its meant to be, it will be! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Praying and sending my best

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sending prayers hun,
Here is what Nana would do.

You have to think about it with your heart not your mind.
You have to ask the All the One God of the Universe for it
THEN AND VERY IMPORTANT!

You have to see it as tho you already got the job, picture yourself getting the call to come in.
Picture in your heart that You are going in to work that first day on the job, you got it, how wonderful the job is and how much you love it.
Project out with all your energy in side your heartfelt plans for what you can do to help children in this new job you already have gotten.
You have to do it and say it out loud.

Worth a try, what do you have to loose.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That would be awesome!! I will say some prayers too. Trust in GOD. He will have you where he wants you.

Sending up prayers, good luck.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

I Pray all your dreams come true . im sure it has been tough on you guys . ✝️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sending vibes Patriot.

Praying you will land softly and exactly where God intends for you to be. 💞

Prayers going up, think positive!

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Dammit, sorry about the grammer errors…

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

😊Grammar

(1) Show this thread