My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

@martingeddes@johnnyq@joycechandler@wainthepain01@mrdeeds1111@phaethon@vincentkennedy@silvercat@texasgirl4trump

Thank you Lord! Need prayers please! I haven’t worked in two years, I was hubby’s caregiver, then estate has been a full-time job. It’s time to go back to work, but I don’t want just a job. So I happened to notice the city has a job faircoming up. I thought I would look on their website at listings. One listing, ending today, was PT Secretary in Crimes Against Children Unit! I can’t even begin to explain how perfect that would be! And, my parent’s next door neighbor & friend just retired as chief detective from that very unit! I can work with the police department, and help fight the worst crime ever…. If this is meant to be, pkease help me pray it into reality! ❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it