My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

@martingeddes@johnnyq@joycechandler@wainthepain01@mrdeeds1111@phaethon@vincentkennedy@silvercat@texasgirl4trump

Thank you Lord! Need prayers please! I haven’t worked in two years, I was hubby’s caregiver, then estate has been a full-time job. It’s time to go back to work, but I don’t want just a job. So I happened to notice the city has a job faircoming up. I thought I would look on their website at listings. One listing, ending today, was PT Secretary in Crimes Against Children Unit! I can’t even begin to explain how perfect that would be! And, my parent’s next door neighbor & friend just retired as chief detective from that very unit! I can work with the police department, and help fight the worst crime ever…. If this is meant to be, pkease help me pray it into reality! ❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it