Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

just blardy do it!πŸ˜πŸ‘

God is my co-pilotπŸ’™ Make Earth Great Again 🌎 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We are star🌟seeds

axe the Deep state!!!

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

been ready for years

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

OG......TES TEG

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

GET READY = 85

STORM = 85
BLACKOUT = 85
IT BEGINS = 85
HILLARY = 85
JEN PSAKI = 85

LFG πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯🍿

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Hmmmmm...Psucki tested "positive" yesterday...dasting...

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Mr. Pool said "Get Ready" last night with an EBS this morning! Let's go!

(3) Show this thread

Christ follower and Die hard Patriot that bleeds Red, White and Blue.

Lets go.

Born ready!

Born ready!

Born ready!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Let the fun begin 🍻🍻🍻

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Get Ready! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Get Ready! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Get Ready! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Get Ready! πŸ‘πŸ‘

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IVE BEEN READY