NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/switzerland/zurich-canton

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

AT THE RIGHT FREQUENCY THEY WILL FRY.

READY FOR SOME POPCORN 🍿 😜

In response James Dean to his Publication

Some people think certain people were given something in the shot that will make them like resonators that will be affected by this. Maybe they fry, maybe they get sent somewhere. So many possibilities.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i dont think god would hold it against people who got the vaccine. just my oppinion of what i know of him. this world could be evil . people fell prey to evil since the begining . the one i know forgives people for what they did not know

Yes, I agree its so. Gods children are okay.

Thankfully, it's rather complicated. Some "moderna" shots had a certain element in them. Everyone who got one was guided when and from what maker. People were looked up in the system when they went for a shot to recorded it and its my understanding it was in a data base what batch number to give them

Individuals could be targeted.

If something like that were to occur, it would've been person specific and most certainly the serpent seeded- souless. Don;t worry family and friends.

OR it could have been more innocent. There is a series of Trump Time travel videos out there that talk about Tesla having been given the instructions to build a time travel device to move those being raptured out of the frequency fence earth has been in and dropped to a safe place in the cosmos near Sirius B to continue on with their soul evolution minutes the draco, evil, satan etc.

Who remained would be the players in the final battle of good and e

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it