#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Food for though
re: Admiral Byrd

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUwBYjEaGI

Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Just for fun.. I looked into this also.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

It just looks like a creatively painted doughnut to me.🙃😉

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yep... Torsion Field - IDK I'm just trying to figure this out. Just like you all.

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

Here’s a thought - it’s two parallel Universes moving against each other intertangled and moving forward within the same spacetime. Eventually, it will end. Which path you have chosen determines if it will continue to the next cycle, or be null and void.

In response Kate Blessed to her Publication

I have been down that rabbit hole - IDK ????

i typed out a response and then my browser goofed up. quite irritating.

but, i’ve prayed and been on this theory for a while and it’s the only one i truly feel like is the truth. Once you understand it, it becomes clear as day and all other theories just seem exactly like the Bible states. A very good counterfit.

Only people mentioned by @AchildofGod in this post can reply

Kate,
I chat with my wife all the time and we both agree that there are two realities or timeline happening right now at the same time. It's crazy..

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

There are key points to remember - God created everything, including Lucifer, first. That states everything was good at one time prior to Satan’s fall. The second thing is that we’re all made “in” God’s image. Embedded. Not like. This tells me that we are within. The last thing is God’s creation through Law & Order is a constant cycle. He wantes Adam and Eve to populate the Earth. They were the beginning of a His cycle.

Lucifer knew to break that cycle & introduce death to the cycle, He had to poison it with sin. Once Adam ate the fruit, God had no choice but to curse the ground Adam was created from, which is the same ground we’re created from.

God is perfect. He can’t be with sin. It’s impossible bc it’s all within one. Introducing sin at the beginning of God’s cycle created an alternate cycle, one which God couldn’t be a part of, & one that brought death and destruction.

Remove the Light, and you have darkness
Remove God, and you have evil.