Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

merci pour le partage encore une fois 😎✋

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Multiple 💧’s containing uranium, here’s a few.

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Most of you probably know this but Antarctica was completely mapped in ancient times free of all glaciation, a feat nearly impossible unless...those that mapped the coastline did so when it wss free of ice. At it's current latitude this is a nonstarter, but perhaps the continent was not always at this location? How can giant 90ft tall fruit trees be locked in ice at a latitude where nothing now grows? This is the essence of earth crust displacement theory but the sun's action along with the galactic current sheet is the mechanism - every 12k years or so and we are due.

Reminds me of the end of the Truman show for some reason, when Truman hits the wall/sky of his world.

So much we DO not know! 🤓

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

😊 Love it!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry couldnt get it to play all the way thro.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me neither. I got half way and my phone was like… nope your done. Wild video would love to share full version with my daughter. She has always been interested in World War II and Hitler. She says something isnt right. She has read every book she can find on it but she feels something is missing.

(1) Show this thread

10:10:10

done & done

& done in 30

111>0

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Missing T - t minus and counting

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

mirror

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Looking at all this, feels like everything else is of little importance. WOW!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yes, I have a feeling we're going to rocket into 5th dimension of existence soon so I'm convinced we are winning but it ain't over until the fat lady I mean Hillary sings! lol

was Byrd Gifted Two Special doGs?

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Sooo
This dripping would definitely turn into a flood.
Maybe I am getting WAY ahead of myself but are you saying this will be brought to light sooner rather than later? Or rather start to get the attention it deserves?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

At the end of the Second World War, the extraterrestrials ensured that the technology was returned from earth back to these cities. They understood that the dark age had not yet reached its peak. The technology was returned by 30 submarines through a large commando action.

The spiriting out of the two spacecraft out of Berlin before the allies arrived. We said they were put aboard two submarines. They spent six months at sea and they finally landed in Argentina. From that point, they were taken into Antarctica into a section called Queen Maud Land and there they disappeared and they were not heard of for some time. Intelligence source reports indicated that they were in there and they were operative once again. There was a major concern by world powers to go in and capture the technology and the two spacecraft they knew were in Antarctica.

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/03/EBPbzPo1Xk8GsmEa9TX9_21_ef4b588b738b0984ce65056bb700f2c8_video_original.mp4

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Enoch traveled down under, so did the Admiral Byrd. Just sayin'. So, we have 2 testimonies. Enoch is pretty detailed.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The Two Witnesses

(1) Show this thread

72°00'36.56" S
168°34'42.87" E
🤷‍♂️

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

this photo always reminds me of Ultra Man!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Use this in coordinates:

72 00’36.56” S 168 34’42.87” E

(2) Show this thread

Missing t. 20 > 2

Your keystone board may need some cleaning. 😂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Lol

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

pole flip to reveal the great southern land?

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

You don't know how right you are, or maybe you do? For the neophytes out there check out suspicious observers on YT. Warning: not for the feint of heart, that stuff is hardcore doom. We have roughly 24 years b4 TSHTF. Having said that, I am starting to resonate with Nana, Kat, and others about 5th dimensional ascension. This story has played out many times, how it turms out is up to us. Raise your frequency and we will graduate to the next level! We don't have to begin again as children with mist in our eyes...

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Feels like Antartica could be the Keystone?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Nazi
Antarctica
is a 17 course meal.

I see stuff like this on Ancient Alien series.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

So interesting, but the video stopped part of the way through- at the 12:11 or 12:12 mark.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

2007 - 1212 = 795
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I love history, historical documentaries, old war books...

I'm excited to someday sit down with next generations in my family and watch the 17 part documentary of this great awakening and movie we are currently a part of. It'll be so exciting to see all the things we had NO IDEA were habbening ("80% covert") or suspected but now get to see.

I wonder what the title will be...

"Q - The Plan That Saved The World"
"White Hats & Anons"
"They Got Fooked"
"God Won"
"Frogs"

It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUwBYjEaGI

Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

7:56 or 7:57 for me.

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Explains why 3 or 4 different countries are trying to run underwater internet cables to Antarctica.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

*Thought
argggg

Hmmm... probably a whole lot of ponderance upon this RN...
arrrggh indeed.

But I will be more than happy/grateful for movement into the right direction.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So that was a legit misspelling see they do exist I knew it lol

(3) Show this thread

H/T:@Bay17d - for the find.

ty,for sharing

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

just going to leave this here.

(2) Show this thread