#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Food for though
re: Admiral Byrd

It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

7:56 or 7:57 for me.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUwBYjEaGI

Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

Thanks for this, he has always been interesting

At 5:50 they actually joke its the most peaceful place on earth because no women have been there. Oh My, we've come a long way baby.😂CBS would be canceled now for that crack.

For your entertainment purposes only, I'll share a bit of hidden history. The REAL Amazonian women ( a sect of Atlanteans) did retreat to Antarctica when the Spaniards were raiding and Colonizing South America. They found tunnels in the Andes when they were driven further inland that took them to southern pole below the surface. So, Ha! Mr. funnyman newscaster. Modern women were the first and the truth will be known someday. Why do you all think in the series Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince was working with the Military in the comic? Just sayin.

He was born in 1888 The triple 8s have been following me lately anyone else?

His ancestors include planter John Rolfe and his wife Pocahontas

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😂Total boolsheit

(32) Show this thread