#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Food for though
re: Admiral Byrd

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It keeps freezing at the 8 min mark for me. Anyone else?

Its an 8 min video but think i screwed it up. Here is the full 20min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUwBYjEaGI

Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😂Total boolsheit

Thanks for this, he has always been interesting

At 5:50 they actually joke its the most peaceful place on earth because no women have been there. Oh My, we've come a long way baby.😂CBS would be canceled now for that crack.

For your entertainment purposes only, I'll share a bit of hidden history. The REAL Amazonian women ( a sect of Atlanteans) did retreat to Antarctica when the Spaniards were raiding and Colonizing South America. They found tunnels in the Andes when they were driven further inland that took them to southern pole below the surface. So, Ha! Mr. funnyman newscaster. Modern women were the first and the truth will be known someday. Why do you all think in the series Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince was working with the Military in the comic? Just sayin.

He was born in 1888 The triple 8s have been following me lately anyone else?

His ancestors include planter John Rolfe and his wife Pocahontas

#147 WWG1WGA 💫😎 Light Soldier& Historian, Old Wego account lost had to start this new one. Proud member of the Great Twitter Purge😎

project highjump

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks. After my vision the only thing that I could think of was how much it reminded me of the end of Game of Thrones, because there were Giants there and some species that like I said had body shapes much like what I have seen as demons before.
Some to the reptilian species look that way and I have seen some that look a bit like ocean species.
I dont know what it looked like tho other than being in a very large room and building
I was thinking after how they shove this in our faces.😳

Yeah yeah I know crazy Nana but I really dont give shit, I know what I see. 😁

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Michael Tellinger has some good information.
https://michaeltellinger.com/

This blogger references some very interesting works by Michael.
https://dilaraesengil.blog/2021/10/15/hidden-origins-w-michael-tellinger/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙌💥🙏

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

It’s a million dollar video let the truth be known fantastic, thank you for posting VK !

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I always liked this picture. Be well VK.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🤯

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Hmm …

Wow…

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🤫😬Just go back and fix it, i'll never tell

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

BYRD was a mason,, js🙂 not watche this vid tho -will be.

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Thank you very much

Thank you! I was excited to keep watching more!