Been saying it and living it for 20+ years but I'll say it again.

I REJECT this world and I want something BETTER!!

https://t.me/virtueascending/63676

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

i reject this bullshit & am meant for something better!!

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" (Romans 12:1-2). WWG1WGA! *NotOfThisWorld*

I reject this world and i want heaven on earth. I love my fellow human being my fellow countryman and most of all I love my creator. I Love!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I want my Creator to liberate His People from satan’s sh@t show.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I just want all of my 4 acres filled with flowers & flowering trees. Now that is Heaven.

Combat Engineer was with 34th Sig bat in west Germany then 368th engineer in Manchester NH.

I reject this world and want the dam Constitution enforced to the letter.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

BECAUSE OF YOUR PROFILE PIC AND YOUR STATEMENT THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS PIC😍

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

I do! That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! My favorite flower. Blessings and Love to you! 💗🤗

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

❣️ Love this pic. ❣️ It speaks volumes to me. There am I, alone except for the great I AM....that sunflower apart from the compliant worldly crowd, out amongst the wheat AND the tares, standing tall for my Creator, bowing my head to Him in willing, yet oft uncomfortable, obedience. *NotOfThisWorld*

(2) Show this thread