I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Guys, I had heard this but these details are killing me. Dear GOD in heaven, this is so sick. Honestly, I hate to bring this up as something that should be looked into but now it really sticks out in my mind. I worked with someone who worked at the Campbell's Soup Company and I said something to him about being lucky because then he can get a discount on their soups. He said to me and I thought he was kidding something about people being in the soup. Campbell is an Elite name, isn't it??? Then I thought of the Campbell Soup Kids Marketing . . . now I feel really queezy about this. What other food companies are feeding us humans??? I am so sick, I could cry for hours. How did we let this world get so sick?????

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

remember the Andy Warhol painting of the campbell soup can? maybe it did mean something. I guess we'll find out.

Yes, I also thought of that too. My daughter read the book on him and he was twisted. She said that he was sick in the head.

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it