Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

And my sanity and blood pressure thank them all.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Remember when we thought military intelligence was an oxymoron? yeah those were the days... Like the events in Mogadishu for example.
from that to the chans calling in airstrikes on terrorist bases. The collective is an amazing thing. We love the work we do. we love our families, country etc.. we are not blackmailed into doing anything. better quality of work when you're passionate about what you're doing. essentially love wins

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

https://twitter.com/usnavy/status/1503536469192888321?s=21

Is That a Q.A on the Boxes Of a@Usnavy Tweet?
👇

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

clouds look like an angel

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anons saving the world on a daily basis😂

Saw that late last night! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

second half of that statement interesting too!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We're the news now.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#Q is#Biblical
Thank you Jesus for EVERYTHING Love you God & All His Children Creation & Chosen elect 144,000 Christ's Army

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

It's funny how the "powers that be" or the "elite" have always underestimated what they considered to be a bunch of ragtag, backwards, peasants who believe in God and country to win what they considered to be an unwinnable war. And not just once, but twice! they'll never understand that God always wins.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God saved the world, anons are as a tool. Not trying to be disagreeable. Love You Martin.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

'and frogs to destroy them'

(1) Show this thread