The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

so true and after 3+ years I have come to terms with the fact that many friends/family may never be part of my tribe again and I am now ok with that fact

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I agree. It has been a painful journey, for sure. I know a total of 5 people that did not get the jab and I am medical POA for two of them! Hubby got jab and now thinking of getting boosters so he can see his family who says only those fully vaxxed can attend get-together. I have come to terms that he and others must make their own decisions just as I must make mine. Certainly has made crystal clear to me why I have always felt like I did not belong here on Earth with these physically and materially minded people.

Lots of life lessons have been learned - and more importantly our personal growth lessons...I am thankful for it all - and thankful for my tribe here on Gab, Anon-up and Telegram - booted off of FB and twitter - and doing just fine with that - thank you very much :)

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it