Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Have wr made it that far in the weekly loop already? Shift after shift, day by day...why we all still stuck when the sou-L-ute-ion is really SIMPLE? Have proper lessons been learned yet? I can't access my other profiles, till I can plug in my PC. But night by night hotel stays, not worth it to lug my huge system, in and out. Soooo grumpy Rae says, fine device it up and learn I won't stop talking. My art and where my way to access $$ I'd on my PC through digital freelance work...I will drive the city..Fook if I care and at least I have music and connection to God at ALL times. When I start texting while driving I get put on a timeout, because I know better. I just slow down and park then and type type type. As long as I don't say yes to a strangers stupid demands we are still in alignment of being ALONE with God.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

A little 311
3.11 < > 11.3

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Lol, wonder if the pure form of G force would lead.ppl here for testing purposes

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

☕️Good morning Vk🙏🏻✨❤️🇺🇸

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

This whole thread is from last year. 😂😂😂

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Time email received.. 5.14PM
Time VK's FRY-POST.. 2.14PM

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

wazzzup VK ...
its lent so fish fryday ...?!
or
Fryday is one of the largest networking clubs for professionals organising series of social and business networking events across Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It is currently active in Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Fryday community is composed of cosmopolitan professional crowd, business owners, government officials and media representatives. Using both, offline and online platforms, the Fryday network works to bring people together so that they can make new contacts as well as sustain those already existing

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

now i got a hankering for fried catfish, hush puppies boudain sausage and sriracha... thanks VK

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

😍

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

right on. RIGHT ON!!! Marker verified!!!!!

Happy FryDay!
Promises made. Promises kept.

TS
9 + 1 + 4 = 14.

Caps = 12 > 3.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Happy FryDay VK🙏

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

Friyay!!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The Fryday we’ve been waiting for ✨

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🙏🏽🙌

(1) Show this thread

Praise the Lard!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

oof!

(1) Show this thread

This just popped up….Happy Fryday. 🔥

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

This is the 1st time you put FryDay on AU, mixed in with some Snowden vibes, makes for a great day!
9:14

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

129 vibes

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

oh how we have fun 😁🐸

(1) Show this thread

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

Good morning sir! Hoping for some heat today!! Its been a bit frigid and the vibe has been very chilly!! :)

Bring It!
Fryday with a Trump Rally Tomorrow for Dessert!!! 🇺🇸👍❤️🇺🇸👍❤️

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

The Usual Suspects.

the best line in the movie was the one uttered by Keyser Söze (played by spacey)

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

"Mes chers frères, n'oubliez jamais, quand vous entendrez vanter le progrès des lumières, que la plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas!"
-Charles Baudelaire

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

FRYday

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I REALLY like how you wrote that!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Numbers have meaning.
11.33.11 =33
11.99.11 = 99 = 33 x 3

I vibed with this, got goosebumps.

burn babylon better

FryDay + BFD
+ 3.11 < > 11.3

BFD = 12 > (3)
[13] between this post and your MP post

Good Morning VK! ✌️♥️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

11.03.2022 > 11/ 3+2+2+2 > 11/9 9/11

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

FryDay, at 10.00am EST, UN Security Council meeting, called by Russia: Threats to international peace and security.

Wonder wonder how will the American media attempt to stop the UN Council broadcast?

The meeting is at 10am EST, you say?

That’s 6pm in Moscow.

“Six o’ clock can be dangerous” (Q)

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Exactly 30 minutes to go.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

read it was pushed back to 11 am e.s.t.

(2) Show this thread