#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Because its FryDay.

Have wr made it that far in the weekly loop already? Shift after shift, day by day...why we all still stuck when the sou-L-ute-ion is really SIMPLE? Have proper lessons been learned yet? I can't access my other profiles, till I can plug in my PC. But night by night hotel stays, not worth it to lug my huge system, in and out. Soooo grumpy Rae says, fine device it up and learn I won't stop talking. My art and where my way to access $$ I'd on my PC through digital freelance work...I will drive the city..Fook if I care and at least I have music and connection to God at ALL times. When I start texting while driving I get put on a timeout, because I know better. I just slow down and park then and type type type. As long as I don't say yes to a strangers stupid demands we are still in alignment of being ALONE with God.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it