I need prayer warriors for my new grandson! He had a chest xray & is showing some cloudiness in his lungs indicating he’s having a hard time keeping them inflated. They have him hooked up to a CPAP & an IV with fluids, antibiotics. Drs think he may have an infection in his lungs.

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, much appreciated!!

Update:
He is on oxygen and has a feeding tube along with IV/antibiotics. He will most likely be there most of next week. He needs to develop his lungs. My daughter will be discharged tomorrow and they will come home tomorrow night. Tonight they are relieved tonight as one of their best friends' moms is his nicu nurse. They will get labs back sometime after midnight.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your family and that precious baby!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I understand. Got a great grandson needs prayers and it's heartbreaking..God please watch over our babies and touch them.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

🙏🏻 back at you as well!!

(1) Show this thread

Will be sending out loving and healing energy. 💙 🙏 Give your stress to God. I hope he heals quickly. Blessings.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Numbers 6:24-26 for your grandson and all who love and care for him, In Jesus Name 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

🙏 🙏 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God, please wrap your loving arms around this little boy and grant him the gift of life! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I so hope your little guy will recover just fine. God Bless You All!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Loving Lord Jesus, You are the good Shepherd of the sheep and You are the One Who carries the little lambs in Your arms – and gently cares for those that are weak and afraid. Lord it is so hard to watch a child in distress and feel helpless to aid them – but I pray Lord that You would safely carry this little child and tend for him as only You can.

I lift up this precious child to You and ask for Your healing power to permeate through his frail body and return him to radiant health and strength. Relieve all the symptoms of this unpleasant illness that has invaded this little body – guard him from danger and may he respond to Your healing touch on his life.

Thank You that You are a God Who cares and loves little children and that You hear and answer prayers. Keep this precious lamb enfolded in Your arms and resting on Your bosom and raise him back to full health I pray – and we will give You all the thanks and praise for You alone are worthy.

Amen❤🙏❤

Praying for complete healing for your grandson. 🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

❤️🙏

Prayers for you, your grandson and his parents! Praying they find the correct antibiotic and meds to build up his immune system. Praying the Dr’s do not push any vaccines on him during this time, they only further destroy their tiny immune systems. (they did this to my daughter in the NiCU, if I inly had known what I know now!). 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

praying...may God heal him!

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Praying for strength and healing for your new grandson.
May our compassionate God cradle your grandson with love.
In Jesus' Name we pray
Amen.
🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In Jesus name, we ask and petition for healing of this little boy so he can breathe freely and well. Comfort and peace to his family as well.

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this baby Lord, that You would be his breath of life. Strengthen his lungs Lord with your healing touch and comfort his family with Your peace. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this baby Lord, that You would be his breath of life. Strengthen his lungs Lord with your healing touch and comfort his family with Your peace. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In the mighty name of Jesus we pray healing for this precious little one, touch him we pray💙🙏🏻😇

🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Oh, Scooby!!!! I am praying for perfect healing for that sweet baby!!! My daughter will have our first grand child this summer, so I can understand (a little bit) what y’all must be going through!
Dear Father in Heaven, we lift up Scooby’s grandson for healing in your perfect caring hands. Please, Father, send your angels to his bedside to calm his fears. Please give all involved peace that surpasses all understanding. In Your precious Son’s name we ask. AMEN

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Praying for stength for your grandson Scooby. 🙏🏼