“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I need prayer warriors for my new grandson! He had a chest xray & is showing some cloudiness in his lungs indicating he’s having a hard time keeping them inflated. They have him hooked up to a CPAP & an IV with fluids, antibiotics. Drs think he may have an infection in his lungs.

Loving Lord Jesus, You are the good Shepherd of the sheep and You are the One Who carries the little lambs in Your arms – and gently cares for those that are weak and afraid. Lord it is so hard to watch a child in distress and feel helpless to aid them – but I pray Lord that You would safely carry this little child and tend for him as only You can.

I lift up this precious child to You and ask for Your healing power to permeate through his frail body and return him to radiant health and strength. Relieve all the symptoms of this unpleasant illness that has invaded this little body – guard him from danger and may he respond to Your healing touch on his life.

Thank You that You are a God Who cares and loves little children and that You hear and answer prayers. Keep this precious lamb enfolded in Your arms and resting on Your bosom and raise him back to full health I pray – and we will give You all the thanks and praise for You alone are worthy.

Amen❤🙏❤

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it