Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

oh..... fuck yes!!!!!!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

VA Air NG ramp at RIC is ...empty.

I so want to believe this means it's happening.

would love to believe it but here this kind of stuff every other day for years and nothing one day 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Only problem with this kind of post is there are never dates. When was this??

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

It was posted today on Twitter. I don't have Telegram, but if you do, go to Whiplash347's channel and you'll be able to find out when it was forwarded. I'm guessing it was within the last day or two.

(1) Show this thread

Freedom Convoy should begin arriving in DC tomorrow. :)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Other Half to her Publication

A massive number of trucks have arrived in Western Maryland outside of Hagerstown.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Fantastic!

🤣🤣😂🎯🦅

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

BQQM = = = > < >
So Encouraging = = = > < >
#BuckelUpButtercup = = = > < >

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Whoa!!!! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Where was this interaction? In DC?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Wow!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

😍 THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS POST !!!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen !!!!

(1) Show this thread