AWESOME!! LISTEN TO RICCARDO!!

"Aussie political candidate Riccardo Bosi says ‘Ukraine is the head of the snake, and once it comes down there is no Globalist empire anymore, it’s done.'"

~ The Great Awakening

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Love this! Know where I can find this to share on other platforms?

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

If you play the video, you will then be able to right click and 'save as'.

(1) Show this thread

...yeah sure riccardo......

"squeeze em till their eyes pop"
Love this guy!

Ukraine is the HQs for Khazarian Mafia, HT hub and Financial resource - the ground is RICH with minerals for everything necessary.
Putin is taking care of business in "alliance with our interests", but NOT for us, for Russia.

Very logical.

BOSI is a force to be reckoned with,js

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Ukraine was more of a money launderer and a center of "trade". I see head here in Prague. There are regular "meetings" here.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I LOVEEEE Ricardo.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Not convinced that Ukraine is actually the "head of the snake" but it is definitely a major part of the evil empire which is being exposed and destroyed - To God be the Glory!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Q says they are saving Israel for last. not sure what that means

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

If it's true that DC, London, and the Vatican have been neutralized then Ukraine could possibly be the last refuge for DS finances and operations.

(3) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Godspeed to the brave Russian warriors putting their lives on the line in Ukraine.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Australia's leader 👏💪He is easy on the eyes as well 😁

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Ahhh what a feeling, to hear the Truth so beautifully and confidently spoken 💜 Good Morning! 💖

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Good morning!! Yes, Riccardo's words really moved me too. It feels so good to get confirmation we are moving in the right direction! 💗🙏💥

(1) Show this thread