✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

AWESOME!! LISTEN TO RICCARDO!!

"Aussie political candidate Riccardo Bosi says ‘Ukraine is the head of the snake, and once it comes down there is no Globalist empire anymore, it’s done.'"

~ The Great Awakening

Not convinced that Ukraine is actually the "head of the snake" but it is definitely a major part of the evil empire which is being exposed and destroyed - To God be the Glory!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Careylou in this post can reply

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

If it's true that DC, London, and the Vatican have been neutralized then Ukraine could possibly be the last refuge for DS finances and operations.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Praying it's the last but again - I am not convinced.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Q says they are saving Israel for last. not sure what that means

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Think about it.... The cabal in all these countries coming down, one domino at a time...saving Israel for last.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Israeli Mossad owns the Mainstream Media

(3) Show this thread

Hawaii born/still male. Maga since 17'. Digital sniper in training. XRP hodler. #trumpxrp #savethechildren #redHI #WWG1WGA

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Phillip Des Witchalrdy to his Publication

Genesis 3:15 satan himself is the head of the snake

(1) Show this thread