Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Proud American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I've never had any of those and I'm not about to. 😁

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ No Test Ever, no Vax and wore a mask (shamefully πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) very few times!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ No Test Ever, no Vax and wore a mask (shamefully πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) very few times!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I wanted NONE of it! Plus none of it made sense to me. I avoid the doctor or anything of the sort at all costs. This was no different. I stayed away from it all.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ that would be me

Here here step up to the plate batter up.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Me and +3 are good. Only wore a mask a handful of times

Guilty of only wearing a face diaper abot 5 times in the begining BUT no swab and no mark of the beast. I’m Gods DNA and NOONE messes with my God.

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

me, me, me

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

πŸ˜ƒDitto

(1) Show this thread

The only club that I am a proud member of automatically without signing up for!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

would be nice to feel important....its been a rough ride ....πŸ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IMPORTANT . . .

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

ok yaaay