Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

No such thing as a QAnon...at all

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Also constantly tossed around is another false notion...

(1) Show this thread

One of the morons over at MSNBC actually put an apostrophe:
Q'Anon

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WTF is "QAnon", LOL! Done purposely. We follow Q..... Q that is not a person but an operation.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ROTHSCHILD, LOLOLOLOL! SMH

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My question: why are there ANY of these Rothschilds left alive? Have we not fumigated these spawn already?

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

If you know, you know.
Even though the intent is to smear Q & Anons,
it still awakens some to the possibility...
the MSM is lying to them.

It’s of my opinion that they call us Qanon so when people who aren’t familiar with Q look it up, they dont find the actual Q posts and only are fed their “Qanon” headlines… Ever notice how they NEVER EVER touch on the drops?! It’s always them slandering the conspiracy theories but they never go near the Q posts!! They know if people looked up Q and read the drops, people would wake up!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

also there is Q and we like his Anons
Qanons😂i take no offence and have it on my wall framed written over a saratoga piper

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

True. Every normie who slams "Qanon" knows nothing of Q whatsoever. Ask them which drops they've read. They don't even know what a "drop" is. It's pathetic, really.

(2) Show this thread

How fitting that thee article is written by a Rothschild!!!! He knows the game is almost over…

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No clue but very elusive since elmer can't even find em 😂

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤦‍♀️ They will never learn. There is no QAnon.

Didn't VK ask Chuck Schumer if it was a rock band, on twitter?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Remind me, I missed that?

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

why? to ACTUALLY save the children not pretend save the children while we extrapolate this relationship into the future for no reason other than stupidity.
THERE'S A FUCKING CONCEPT EVEN APES CAN UNDERSTAND

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

its the name misinformed people call Q.
Anon is short for anonymous. Once he called himself Q, he was no longer anonymous. We anons know that fact. The fake media is STUPID

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

The left sucks at trolling its really the only thing they got. Think they think it makes us blow our stacks

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

i am not sure what this QAnon is but clearly they have taken up permanent residence in their brains

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"Purge" Ukraine of bioweapon labs and child trafficking tunnels???

Yep, I'm all FOR it.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Me Too!

(1) Show this thread

your TS

333:88

youre always vibin johnny!

Q is their anon... a nightmare.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

One Of the things I got out of this
Is Ron Watkins AKA Code Monkey Z
needs some backing to Win in AZ
Fore his Campaign for Governor I think? its gov
By Anon's

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Ron is mainly on Telegram. Didn't check his account there for a while.

(1) Show this thread

Dodo birds being dumb...AGAIN!😂

Love This Post!!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

That's rich😅😅😅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

So the military can come look under all their properties around the world for tunnels? Is that what the triple strander said?

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Just the quote I wanted to cut and paste! And to see a "Rothschild" name show up as author of a book titled "The Storm Is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult and Everything"???
What a f'kng joke!!! Can only imagine the sick twisted lies!!🙄

(7) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

I guess it's good for us that [they] don't get the point.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

"The Great Awakening" was an inviting name to me; made me feel like it was a process people experienced in relation to information they had received and their personal speed of processing that information. It invites individuals to become absorbed into the group/movement with a personal level of comfort/ability.

"QAnon" carried an elitist, insider label that made me feel an ill-informed outsider who would always be wanting for information and to be privy to the inside jokes & apparent comms amongst "big accounts".

My search is for truth and my desire is for others to know & experience truth, so I am happy to have pushed through negative connotations and reports, and am grateful to all who have contributed to marching us toward the precipice we now face; "big account" or small.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

There Is No Qanon Only Q

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

The Code of Ethics was created by@3days3nights on Twitter a couple of years ago.

(3) Show this thread

Mike Rothschild, author of The Storm Is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult and Everything explained why QAnon followers view Ukraine's government as an enemy and support Putin.

Gotta put a plug in for the overlords / Y family 😂

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

lol he still doesn't get the movement.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Good question never heard of Qanon. The Left is so Stoopid

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!