ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It’s of my opinion that they call us Qanon so when people who aren’t familiar with Q look it up, they dont find the actual Q posts and only are fed their “Qanon” headlines… Ever notice how they NEVER EVER touch on the drops?! It’s always them slandering the conspiracy theories but they never go near the Q posts!! They know if people looked up Q and read the drops, people would wake up!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

True. Every normie who slams "Qanon" knows nothing of Q whatsoever. Ask them which drops they've read. They don't even know what a "drop" is. It's pathetic, really.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

also there is Q and we like his Anons
Qanons😂i take no offence and have it on my wall framed written over a saratoga piper

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

His>teams's'

(1) Show this thread