People shouldn’t be celebrating schools dropping mask mandates.

They should be PISSED that it happened in the first place and it took this long to remove them.

It’s time to get pissed!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doesn’t quite have the same meaning in British idiom!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Agreed. Same for airline employees.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Agree 100%!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Agree 100 %

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Accountable. We must hold them accountable.

I’ve been pissed for years , its time to end this shit show and heal the world . IT’S FOOKING TIME

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Exactly. I made sure to caption "Shouldve never happened in first place" to my CA article anout dropping mandate. Why celebrate what they took away?!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We never had mask mandates in our schools in Nana's county, nor in our county period.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Kent Hovind said years ago --
They always say to me, "Do you think that we should have prayer in public schools?" Or, "Should we teach creation in public schools?" I say, "That's a good question, and I would be glad to talk about that with you. However, there is another question we need to talk about first. Should we have public schools? Let's discuss that one first."

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Amen I love Kent Hovind he is brilliant. I home schooled most of the time. I regretted anytime I didn't.

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

FACT

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Go to your window and scream...

They want their cozy little lives, which are about to be uprooted. Unless their DNA changes (already has), they will always be unable to be loving and fierce and will regress to fearful and controllable. They aren't capable of warrior status.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤨 Absolutely!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I do my part
,the school doesnt like me very much
A badge of honor that will age well, I'll receive it
Thank You

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Way past that Doq! Aside from rallies and the Convoy, I haven’t seen an unmasked person in 2 years!!! The kids walk home from school wearing them. These people are stupid.

Ive pissed at it from day one. I hope eyes can open and see the truth. Even my church has gone off the deep end.

I venture to guess your expectations of these conformists/normies are far too high… They’re goinh to say it’s cuz they went and got vaccinated and that’s why we’re “going back to normal”! They’re far too gone for us to awaken. I’ve tried tirelessly and been crucified all along for trying to wake people up since around 2005-06… They’ll just have to learn the hard way when things “get real”😉!

I HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING! I KNEW IN MY HEART IT WAS ALL A GAME TO. HARM US ALL! FAUCI EVEN PREDICTED IT!

Agree 100%

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

100 percent. Why people are thanking the shitty corrupt school boards is beyond me. My daughter got suspended for not following their stupid rules and we pulled her from the crap - it's only going to get worse there. Now teachers at that school have signs on their doors like "Ms. X wears a mask to protect others. Ms. X wears a mask because she cares about you." Um, no. Fuck that.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Those celebrating are idiots

Amen! The hypocrisy of the left is relative to its agenda. 🙄

they only removed them because primaries are coming up and they want the vote. vote them out. go after their surity bonds kick them all to the curb now

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve been pissed since March 2020. Today while getting my hair cut, everyone was talking about that brave Ukrainian mother “bless her heart” and about how funny it is that everyone is pouring out their vodka in protest. I was about to come unglued! I composed myself and the only thing I said was, “My husband pointed out that most of the vodka people are pouring out doesn’t even come from RUSSIA”. 😂 Morons!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's way past "time to get pissed".

I've been pissed for two years.

The fake pandemic is a bigger hoax than 0bama.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

👏👏👏

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

And obama is a bigger hoax than the "mc rib sandwich" !!!

(2) Show this thread