Funny to watch some “anons” and “republicans” calling out Russia and Putin until it became blatanty obvious what was going on. They quickly shifted to save their “reputations”.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I still have to remind family members not to buy into media lies! The media will try to draw you in, dont fall for it.

Since I don't know what's going on nor found anything but speculation, I'm speculating myself on what seems plausible.
The Joseph Bar Moshe case really clicked with the hypothesys of bioweapon labs, but now I'm thinking if this could be an orchestrated move to push the Great Reset through the ban of cash and decentralized cryptos, convincing the sheeple "evil Putin" is using it to bypass the financial system and then pushing their own central banks digital currency.
Hopefully it's the first and Putin will turn out the hero who cleaned the khazars and stopped the next pandemic, although it'll be a pain in the ass seeing all those clueless, retarded leftists claiming they supported Putin from the beggining in his fight against "nazism".

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Attempted to explain to a strong republican Trump supporter friend.
There is no ability to comprehend anything other than the retoric of the MSM and misguided or ignorant conservative radio personalities!
Have decided years of tap water, pharmaceuticals and pesticides have calcified pineal and damaged DNA.
He is also vax'd and boosted.

🤦‍♀️😞

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I use to watch O'Reilly on fox for years when he started there.....after he left, I no longer listened to him or Fox for that matter since the 2020 election...they lost me at Arizona...
Then I see O'Reilly is on I think OAN or another one of those places so I thought ok, I'll see what he has to say....well, he is still saying we have to be careful when out in public re the virus....and he is throwing Putin under the bus like the rest, but I knew better & have for a while, so not watching anymore, in fact I get my news from here or other alternative sites with discernment of course.

I'm on Oliver Stone fan and had already watched the Putin Interviews and Ukraine on Fire so I knew what was up.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

DOQ regarding Republicans, I wonder how many are RINOs realizing they are exposed and are now trying to hide.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

true colours shine ✨ from their dark

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Same song and dance. Go with the narrative until it blows up in their face. Then slow walk it back and sugar coat it "Well what I really meant was..."

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

For sure, Doq. I am paying close attention to ‘republicans’ who are calling Putin a crazy madman. It speaks volumes to which side they are really playing on. It is more scud rising to the top of a boiling pot. And that pot of garbage soup has got to be thrown out! 🤮

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has watched some of it on Fox and seriously, every single pic frame they show can be picked apart.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Trump be like, “you’re fired”.