Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Funny to watch some “anons” and “republicans” calling out Russia and Putin until it became blatanty obvious what was going on. They quickly shifted to save their “reputations”.

Since I don't know what's going on nor found anything but speculation, I'm speculating myself on what seems plausible.
The Joseph Bar Moshe case really clicked with the hypothesys of bioweapon labs, but now I'm thinking if this could be an orchestrated move to push the Great Reset through the ban of cash and decentralized cryptos, convincing the sheeple "evil Putin" is using it to bypass the financial system and then pushing their own central banks digital currency.
Hopefully it's the first and Putin will turn out the hero who cleaned the khazars and stopped the next pandemic, although it'll be a pain in the ass seeing all those clueless, retarded leftists claiming they supported Putin from the beggining in his fight against "nazism".

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it