I am so proud to be a Digital Soldier and so proud to stand with all of you today as the world wakes up. Last night, my group of friends who lovingly let me tell them my tin foil hat theories as they teased me, but last night I got the soap box and they all listened. Always conservative, always partially awake - last night I woke up 8 people fully. But that is thanks to all of you who dig, and post and share.

Our time has arrived, Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Congrats .

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed. When you teach, you never know how many lives you will influence - you are teaching for eternity” ~ Karen Jensen

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Awesomely ! 🙏🏻❤️👍🏻

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

👍👍🍀

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

👍🏾👍🏾👊🏾👊🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

people around me waking up and smelling the bs. most of all they seem drawn to my optimism that i know how little power i have and yet i believe amazing things are on the horizon. after c19 suck so many people crave hope.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Me, aerospace career, no vax, no tests,
I've been redpillen on questions on supply chain issues, folks listening.
My favorite moment was when wichita spoke about their "earthQuakes" , I pointed out how to read the data as explosions.

Are we having fun?
Fun meter pegged in the red!
2 tickets to paradise.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

That is awesome! Proud of you! God Bless 🙏🏻

🙏❤️

Our time has arrived, Patriots!
I Can Feel it ❤️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great job!!! Now if those 8 can wake 8 each and so on..... power of#’s.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Great Job Patriot, Keep planting those seeds. I had the same breakthrough about 5 weeks ago, been working on them these past few years and figured with msm starting to spill the beans it was time, started a special telegram page for frens and fam. Its working beautifully. Your doing a amazing job never doubt yourself again, you see the fruits of your labor. Thank You For Standing Up Fren. Much Love To You❤️ Keep up the good work.

One thing is I wish could share many of the videos on anonup with others who are not on but I can't get it done. Maybe cuz I'm just on phone, no computer. I could spread stuff far and wide!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

heres a trick that works.... dont ak me why , no Idea.
1. you found a good video to share but when you load the link and the graphic , it wont post and you get the try again later msg.

2. load the ink
when the graphic loads take screen shot.
3. delete the original graphic
4. load the screen shot instead of the original graphic.
5. send!

when I do this I can send every link 👍🏾 hope it helps some of you wierd but it works.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They will be more and more ready to listen.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Wonderful! Happy for you! And them! And you relayed your story so WELL❤Thank you⚘

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That is awesome! I am still at the stage of being the crazy brainwashed conspiracy nut! Oh how sweet it would be to have just one of the people who mock me, tell me they now believe me! I am not deterred! Experiences like yours just spur me onward!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Q's presence (predating Trump) on Truth social was the piece of information that broke the dam for those who teased me. But I never waivered. all These years, they lovingly called me the crazy q lady. But now they want to know everything I know. It helps that I never doubted, not once not ever. Since early 2018 I have held the line, knowing that I would be vindicated.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Ive been able to awaken half of my siblings, and half of my children. The other half are proudly vaxed and boosted! I love them all! One boosted sis has had her boosted youngest boy in the childrens hospital at the cardiology department. They just cant put it together. Jesus Christ cant come soon enough!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

I am one of 7 siblings. Only 3 of us are awake and those awake aren't necessarily married to someone awake. But - I take credit for waking them up. Of my 25 nieces and nephews, only 5 are fully awake that I know of. I think that there are 3 on my husbands side of the family. I totally keep track of this (haha) My children thankfully are FULLY awake and even helped wake me up. My oldest daughter literally moved off the grid, home schools, and has never vaccinated my grandbabies. When she chose not to fax 8 years ago when my oldest grandson was born, I was very skeptical. Now I just thank the Lord for her wise discerning spirit. Obviously, my son in law is on the same page. My youngest walked away from a public university due to their indoctrination and she goes on the March for Life every year. She has more Trump clothing than I have!! Her boyfriend is on the same page. They went with me to DC on 1/6.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Soooo proud of you!!! 3 of us at my office are still working on the other 7. 2 of us have been awake for 2 years; I woke up the other a year ago. We had to stop with the “vax waking” as they all decided to get it when it became available. Now we are working on the fake news/hidden history awakening. Only one is slowly waking up. All others only believe what they see on “the idiot box”. They are too lazy to dig or even read our digs-too busy buying the latest trendy purse, shoes, etc. Living in both worlds is hard and frustrating, but it is worth it- I’d rather know than not know! God gives us strength to keep going. I don’t know how people do it without Him! Again, so proud of you for sticking to your guns and not backing down!!! ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

It is a blessing that you have awake people in your office at all though. Imagine being awake alone. My Controller, HR Manager and one of my Internet Sales managers, One of my service managers, are fully awake (I am the owner). I am betting there are a lot more of them awake than know, those are only the ones that i have had conversations with. I have a technician who wears his FJB baseball cap and me and my HR manager decided it wasn't offensive if nobody complains. nobody is going to complain in my neck of the woods.

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Good for you--awesome work! May the rest of us be able to do THE SAME!

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

I've been spoon feeding them for years. But there is always the MSM and even conservative vilification of Q that they just tease me. When I sent the Q posts from Truth Social they. realized that they have a lot of catching up to do.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

👏👏👏 Excellent!! 👏👏👏