Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am so proud to be a Digital Soldier and so proud to stand with all of you today as the world wakes up. Last night, my group of friends who lovingly let me tell them my tin foil hat theories as they teased me, but last night I got the soap box and they all listened. Always conservative, always partially awake - last night I woke up 8 people fully. But that is thanks to all of you who dig, and post and share.

Our time has arrived, Patriots!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

That is awesome! I am still at the stage of being the crazy brainwashed conspiracy nut! Oh how sweet it would be to have just one of the people who mock me, tell me they now believe me! I am not deterred! Experiences like yours just spur me onward!

Q's presence (predating Trump) on Truth social was the piece of information that broke the dam for those who teased me. But I never waivered. all These years, they lovingly called me the crazy q lady. But now they want to know everything I know. It helps that I never doubted, not once not ever. Since early 2018 I have held the line, knowing that I would be vindicated.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I was red pilled in Sept 2020. Prior to that I was not interested in politics. A Yuri Bezmenov's 1984 interview woke me up from my son's Call of Duty game trailer. Ever since then I have been seeking out more information. Thank God for alternative news sources and sites like anonup! It has been rough with my family not being awake but every now and then they express confusion over what is going on in the world and all I can do is smirk because they are sick of hearing my take on things. The tide is turning, I can feel it!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE FELLOW ANON!
WWG1WGA 🐸