#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Id feel bad if I found out that one of us anons is chosen and I ignored them this whole time.
God help.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

We all chosen.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wish I could figure out where I fit into God’s vision and get the right things done the right way.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

You always do the right things because your Intentions are pure. Intentions create our lives... 💚🐸

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I love you HTG ❤️
How are you?
How’s that motorcycle? 🏍

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you!! love you too!! The bike is going great ... now just have to wait for spring ... I think we are all ready for that! Enjoy the light, the colors and the warmth!

❤️ I bet you have some gorgeous heavenly rides in the beautiful Spring! ✨☀️🌷🌻🌱🌞💫
Makes me happy to picture that!!!

Yes, motorcycling really gives you that feeling of freedom. When I have a headache for a day, it goes away when I start riding a motorcycle. liberating!! I can recommend it ... it is certainly not dangerous!

I get that feeling from mountain biking! I have this old Suzuki I traded for my Go Cart & I haven’t been making time for riding. You’re inspiring me. 😄💛

Wow, what a very nice Suzuki!! Great for a breath of fresh air in spring and autumn. Bring a gas burner, some soup and bread and drive to a beautiful picnic spot! It's going to be a beautiful spring and summer! Too bad we don't live closer so we could ride together! Regards!

What a beautiful bike & picture! And a very heavenly recommendation!!! 🥣 🥖 🏍🌄
I’ll be riding with you in my mind from across the Atlantic friend! Warm regards!!! ❤️🤗🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it