Id feel bad if I found out that one of us anons is chosen and I ignored them this whole time.
God help.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

it’s ok, you didn’t ignore me lol

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

If anyone hasn't seen and is able, recommend watching White Squall. Being here, with this group, it really resonated. One of the characters, Chuck(Scott Wolf) questions his place in the world. One of his fellow crew members says "I know what you are. You are the glue that holds us all together." He's what I would call a quiet leader. But he has a way of unifying and stands and speaks truth when needed the most. I was moved and reminded of the unity of this movement, this platform, how love and fellowship overcomes and rises stronger together. #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

We are all glue! ❤

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All my Love Lauren, keep up the good fight. God sees You.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No one is above another, as a WHOLE Gods plan is moving within each and every one, allow nothing or no one to trigger You, and if someone ruffles our feathers, ask what about us brings about that ruffling, become steadfast, open minded, and accepting, much division in the world, uniting is the way, forgiveness is key.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

‘Forgiveness is the scent the lavender sheds to the heel that has crushed it’

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all chosen.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Does AU have 144k users yet@administrator? ;)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ha! funny lauren! 😇

time between posts 3
trinity

1. god cannot without
2. chosen without
3. others sharing the message

all are “equal”

in all movements💫

🙏

(10) Show this thread