#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Id feel bad if I found out that one of us anons is chosen and I ignored them this whole time.
God help.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ha! funny lauren! 😇

time between posts 3
trinity

1. god cannot without
2. chosen without
3. others sharing the message

all are “equal”

in all movements💫

🙏

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Does AU have 144k users yet@administrator? ;)

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its the motion of the ocean

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

144k of these perfectly distributed around earth😇

(2) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

We = We’re
or
all= are

RE

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

R

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

amen . The Good Minds.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In Yeshua's holy name, amen! We are chosen...spread the love and increase the vibe!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I wish I could figure out where I fit into God’s vision and get the right things done the right way.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

stop thinking....use your heart. small kindnesses make a huge ripple effect/affect! peace and love to you!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

You always do the right things because your Intentions are pure. Intentions create our lives... 💚🐸

(2) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

love you brotha

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

2 VK screenshots attached

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I was thinking about that VKs response/tweet last night when I was battling through some intense emotions & thoughts.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

As a WHOLE.

God is So Good.

(2) Show this thread