#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lots of SWIFT talk

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

thinking about the gold dip youre looking for… odds the DS tries to weaponize comex against china nd russia…?

My logic behind the gold dip is that the DS will drive the price of gold lower to hurt Russia since they stocked up on Gold reserves.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The funny thing about that Gold versus toilet paper scenario?….
Gold will ALWAYS be gold and toilet paper will always be FLUSHED.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It is down $292 USD since 18 April...
Last time it rebounded heavily. We haven't seen the worst of the dip yet. The banks trying to leverage are J.P. Morgan and they have been buying/surpressing silver since 2008. They will not be able to maintain much longer.
2 pics

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

There is usually a buying opp for gold and silver during the summer. I expect to buy some in August.... I'm going to need a 3rd hand.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

hmmm + "pulling out in July"

(3) Show this thread

what do you suggest people do?

Well a big drop is possible always when pushing sideways so long. I am looking for your final washout, because I TRUST you.

IF IT'S TRUE THAT TUNNELS ARE FILLED WITH GOLD AND THAT MANY OF THE DEEP STATE HAVE BEEN HOARDING IT THEN THE PRICE OF IT IS HIGHLY MANIPULATED AND WHEN THE GOLD IS RETURNED THE PRICE WILL DROP SHARPLY AND ON THE OTHER HAND SILVER IS ALWAYS IN SUCH HIGH DEMAND ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW BATTERIES COMING OUT AND THE PRICES HAVE BEEN KEPT WAY BELOW WHAT THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY BE GOING FOR SO IF ANYTHING I WOULD INVEST INTO SILVER AS I DO.
TRUTH SOCIAL IS ANOTHER ONE TO INVEST INTO AS IT WILL DOMINATE EVERY PLATFORM OUT THERE THE STOCK ID IS "DWAC"

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response James Dean to his Publication

I started buying silver & will continue to do so as long as the price stays fairly low

In response James Dean to his Publication

THIS IS A VERY REPUTABLE INVESTMENT GROUP AND VERY EASY TO MANAGE.

Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both pick our own free stock 🤝 https://join.robinhood.com/hendrih-55781e

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I do believe that Vlad understands the concept of Buy & Hold Sir! 😂👍

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

BUYING MORE!
But I stay with humble Silver,
that precious metal also is down.
😎

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Based on the premise-Russia is part of the alliance-this is covered.
Development will be novel.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you think that they sold off some of the gold they had been buying up last yr when gold dipped after we confiscated their ship and a massive amount of their valuables when the big banks started having the Red Flag days?

any connection to ‘(Y) what does it mean to be covered in gold?’

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Anyone have a good source for purchasing physical gold and silver?

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

I would rather pay a little premium for precious metals if they're from a reputable source like JM Bullion. When shit hits the fan, these dealers will act like banks so I would get to know local dealers where you can walk into. People know how to stack but most don't know how to sell. A good local dealer will give you a fair price.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Can they even think that straight now VK?
Hurt who ?
Liquid Gold is where its at
No way they can counteract it.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

EXSPENDING AMO! THAT IS THERE LAST! AND FIRST TOOL THEY HAVE USED!
I M O IT WILL B SPENT NEVER 2 RETURN 2 THEM! AGAIN!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I think Russia is very well prepared for this step. Putin is great chess player. Russian people is very resilient and I believe ready for this kind of situations. [they] are#Fooked.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

buy lo
sell hi

yes. i see the future isnt too bright for them

these people are stupid

vision & patience are not their game

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

I suggest you keep an asset like XRP on a ledger.

(1) Show this thread

exactly where my mind was headed :) i know they keep threatening SWIFT cutoff to russia, but also know that Russia, China, and India have largest gold reserves (govt held and privately) in the world.

thanks for your response!