**** PATRIOTS ****

I estimate we have
ONLY
a few more weeks
to prove
I'm
NOT CRAZY

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

WE ARE ALL CRAZY!CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!! IM GONNA PATENT THIS SAYING!! Q CRAZY IS THE NEW NORMAL!!.

southparks gone Q!! WE'RE NO LONGER CRAZY WE'RE MAINSTREAM.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

I've been the "black sheep", the crazy one all my life!
Am pretty sure I'm older than most of you and I have 100% Faith that this entire planet is about to change!
Rough spots coming as the process of creating world health without big pharma, world peace and prosperity.
Personal empowerment, conscious creation, free energy, amazing technology and so much more!
How do I know this? Because I've spent years remembering who I really AM and am Grateful beyond words that I was always a bit awake and never the common sheep!
We've got this!

(1) Show this thread

Edward Snowden: "Politicians wanted me dead"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSegCiqMbk

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

im there with you. i e lost froends over this. theyve SHUT me out!!!! will i be taking them back? no!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

I had to block my brothers phone number and email cuz he was being very nasty.
And he thinks I'm the crazy one, sheesh

(1) Show this thread

The Best Is Yet To Come🇺🇸❤ WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸 PEACE AND LOVE❤✌ Trumpsara😍🇺🇸

I hope so, Im really am goimg to be crazy if nothing happens😝😝

I'm a God-loving, fungus-fighting, cancer survivor, happily married 22 years and counting. A free spirit that loves chocolate chip cookies!

I feel you. My hubby just told me this BS had got to stop and my friend pulled me aside at a party to tell me she blocked me on FB cuz the things I post are just " hmm mmmm". I did get a consolation joint so.. yeah.. lol

Proud American, Father, Business owner!!! LOVE MAGA

Really, my wife and most people I know think I'm a tin foil hat wearing SOB

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response garret york to his Publication

My husband and mom does too....pretty much gave up after the inauguration. Only my in laws are kind of listening to me😊. I see everything so clearly now that its hard when others do not. The signs are everywhere. In songs/movies I always loved

Truth Seeker🕵🏻‍♀️, ✨Vibe Checked 👍🏻✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿🌪⛈

In response garret york to his Publication

Mine too 😂

(3) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I too am just waiting. I stopped red pilling people because i feel it all coming soon, especially with the high attacks on Q. They can't stop us from helping people put it together.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I feel you.... I have been keeping things to myself so they don't bring the straight jackets anytime soon...

I feel the same. Sometimes I question my sanity

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

Hope so. ❤️🙏

im with ya March 4 is on my calendar

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

Roger that..

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

Roger that..

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

https://youtu.be/DlpWqZnvAhA
Patriots united!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

#45 "Simply The Best"https://youtu.be/hdp2SssypSE
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

(1) Show this thread

Trippy Dippy Truth and Justice is on the way!!!!!!!!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙌 havjng this very convo w my family!!

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O please God, O please O please O please O please!!🍿🍿🍿

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Days p-lease! Not weeks!

(1) Show this thread

God & Country Save America

Already proven🙌🏽🇺🇸❤️🤍💙