#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** PATRIOTS ****

I estimate we have
ONLY
a few more weeks
to prove
I'm
NOT CRAZY

Really, my wife and most people I know think I'm a tin foil hat wearing SOB

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gpatriot1972 in this post can reply

Truth Seeker๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ, โœจVibe Checked ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปโœจWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Popcorn loving storm chaser ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒชโ›ˆ

In response garret york to his Publication

Mine too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mother of 3๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธSA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ17๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

My husband and mom does too....pretty much gave up after the inauguration. Only my in laws are kind of listening to me๐Ÿ˜Š. I see everything so clearly now that its hard when others do not. The signs are everywhere. In songs/movies I always loved

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

toally agree, signs are everywhere!

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

โค The only way to be! Shame on all complicity theorists with their willful ignorance. Conspiracies are very real, it is rather stupid for anyone to suggest otherwise at this point.

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

Love this. I'd post on FB but I'd be told to STOP IT. I've given up on friends and family. I told them I'd be here for them when the bombs drop on their heads.... BOOM!!

(1) Show this thread