Time to reach 1 million users:
Instagram: 3 months
Facebook: 10 months
Pinterest: 20 months
Twitter: 24 months

πŸ‘€πŸ•Ά Truth Social is 100k+ in 2 hours.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just got number 518,423!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Is there going to be an online platform?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Im 518,000 on waitlist!!!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

um on android, is there any other way i can get on?

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

im sure it would have already broken 1 million if everyone who wanted on could get on. im still waiting,...

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

truth be told its about freaking time we have a place to talk and not worry about being jailed silanced or kicked off

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am hopeful for an option for PC use!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana pre-ordered weeks ago too but still no luck.
You know I will not give up!

its not on droid yet boo

My account is created and I am on the waitlist. I do not know if this helped me or not, lol , but I powered off my phone and restarted it, and was able to then proceed in creating account.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I havent updated my phone, so maybe that helped. My confirmation email went to my junk folder.

(1) Show this thread

I’m putting this here for anyone getting a β€œSomething went wrong” error during the registration process on TruthSocial. It is likely you specified a handle that is already in use. Try again (and again if necessary) with a different handle until you see success. Good luck to all.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA β€œThe only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

i pre ordered months ago & am on some waitlist. not a good start in my opinion. how is it you are on & have that many followers already?

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

I also signed up months ago and I’m on some waiting list.#519,364. What type of shit is this. I’m not happy about this.

(1) Show this thread

And I pre-ordered!!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

I signed in yesterday after I created my account and I was something like 96,000 on the waitlist...I got a message this morning that I was in. So it went quick.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

It keeps telling failed to register. Do I just keep hitting button or do I start over?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and that is only for people who can get on, and not for the ones waiting for access

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

DID YOU GET ON?...I ONLY HAVE COMPUTER. SIGNED UP...HIT ENTER..AND I GOT A 404 SCREEN!!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON?

(1) Show this thread

It won't even send me an email to confirm....

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Watch what happens...There could be 80 million in a month!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

and that is only iOs users.

Doq,

I work very hard creating video updates as a Digital Soldier in this information war.

Please check out my latest. You will see my quality of work in the first few minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

EPIC Q Deltas! Prepare For The Storm! Durham Update: Clinton/Obama/Biden Racketeering/RICO Charges! Judgement Day Coming! Got Popcorn?

https://rumble.com/vvgy0f-prepare-for-the-storm-clinton-racketeeringrico-charges-judgement-day-coming.html

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

Yes you have worked very hard and do really awesome work. Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Is that just the Apple folks or does that include the Android users still waiting for Phase II development?

YOU GO, DoQ +!!! May the good lord answer your prayers. β€πŸ™β€

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

I dont do cell phones! Sucks we cant get it on our laptop!!

and that's only the iPhone version.

and that's only the iPhone version.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

said my login didnt work so i requested a password change. ugh. the suspense is killing me. now ill be even further down the wailist. 😩

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedomπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ CheerUp Buttercup

I cant make the account. Says something went wrongπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ wont be surprise if Apple is blocking it🀨πŸ’₯

In response Paint Head to her Publication

same here

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Happy President's Day to my ancestor and Patriot OG - he combined brainy brilliance and scrappy savvy to reject tyranny at all costs and I'm proud to carry on the bloodline and stand today for God-given freedom and liberty.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

One year on Bitchute, nearly a million views...... I keep trying, part of the team

I only have Android and PC...cannot access

Me too, I would really like to be able to get it on my pc.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts