Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Time to reach 1 million users:
Instagram: 3 months
Facebook: 10 months
Pinterest: 20 months
Twitter: 24 months

👀🕶 Truth Social is 100k+ in 2 hours.

and that is only for people who can get on, and not for the ones waiting for access

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

DID YOU GET ON?...I ONLY HAVE COMPUTER. SIGNED UP...HIT ENTER..AND I GOT A 404 SCREEN!!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I refuse to use my phone for this stuff long-term because I am not staring at a phone all day on and off.. I want my computer, but there is no online platform for computers yet (we have to wait). Also, it is not available yet for Android phones yet (again, have a to wait a few days), and it is not available outside the US for the first little bit, fyi.

So right now you need a cell and it is only an Apple app right now, which I am boycotting Apple. I have several Apple phones, but after what they did to Parler, I stopped using Apple.

So us peeps gotta wait. I figure it will give Truth Social some time to work out the kinks, also. I think things will slowly roll out when we can all get on and start reading things on Truth Social. Qtah on Telegram is posting updates on truth Social all day to help us.

And I hear people saying that they are having a hard time not getting an error message, so I will just wait. On God' time, right now, for me.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Sharon,
I was getting a 404 screen whenever I tried to access a link, until I received my “Welcome to Truth” email today (I received email verification and registration complete emails last night). Hang in there. :)

(2) Show this thread