I have worked hard for a righteous cause, and am proud of what I have done. That said, the looming possibility of epic vindication is surprisingly bittersweet. I don't relish public attention, am allergic to institutional life, and am even a bit ambivalent about the changed world to come (if I am candid). When I go to rallies or patriot events people recognise me and know my name, which is surreal to me given only a few years ago I was fighting to drag an obscure branch of network performance algebra to the attention of a tiny relevant audience. I breathe and bleed like everyone else, and very few people have access to the totality of my world with all its struggles and madnesses. I can see how public personas are skewed and often idealised impressions. So I feel oddly sad that the period of being insulted and ridiculed may be coming to an end… but all life is change, no?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

A hero ain’t nothing but a sandwich 😀

Cheers 🇬🇧

God bless you Martin Geddes, you have been a great source of insight during the last 5 years, for many of us. You are so appreciated..thank you!

God bless you Martin Geddes, you have been a great source of insight during the last 5 years, for many of us. You are so appreciated..thank you!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Hat’s off to this guy right here!! Thanks for being in the fight with your brothers and sisters from across the pond!! We love you man!!#wwg1wga

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

YOU DA BEST! The relationships we have formed with complete strangers through this digital war has been the glue that keeps the freedom machine together. Even with those who ridicule. A bit of pebbles in the cog, they are, but necessary. They remind me that the path we have all taken together began with mountains, then boulders, followed by rocks which are now pebbles, readily crushed under our hammer of Freedom becomng sand. When we finish this walk we will walk on white beaches.... then sit and watch the waves come ashore, finally in PEACE. ❤