Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timing is everything.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I am right there with you. Hard to explain what iam living through right now, but I can assure you that you are not alone. Godspeed.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I totally agree. I'm to the point, I had rather not talk to anyone. I feel at times I'm alone.

(4) Show this thread
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I feel your pain. Seeing kids in masks hurts my soul. Those masks can cause bacterial pneumonia and the so called experts pushing them know it. They wrote articles about the spanish flu and how the masks were the cause of most deaths. Makes me sick and hurts my soul that human beings can be so heartless to children.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I agree Joey it's all about the children and this mask abuse that is physically and mentally harming them. Since you and I are empaths it is literally hurting us to watch.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i hear you LOUD AND CLEAR and feeeeel the same! BRING IT! NOW! like you - don't care about the adults not seeing.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i hear you LOUD AND CLEAR and feeeeel the same! BRING IT! NOW! like you - don't care about the adults not seeing.

you cant have depression without first having hope

pray up! it is necessary. 😇

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Kinda makes the lines blur a little huh?! The ones asleep now absolutely will NOT open their eyes until the MSM tell them to. It's time to pull the plug

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I just look at them and mumble under my breath "thats a good sheep" Wake TF up.

(1) Show this thread