Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God's timing is not our timing but His timing is PERFECT.
God's will be done.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

DS + If you think Karma's a Bitch = = = > < >
Wait Till you Meet God's#Recompence = = = > < >
Right Back on your own Forehead = = = > < >

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Amen. 🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🙏

(2) Show this thread

and we are so close…

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

And families are breaking apart. I second this post strongly. The Time is long overdue.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

well said..

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I said something similar about the frustrations of this and I was told many things but the one that shocked me the most was I was told to consider seeing a psychologist… Like a shrink is gonna believe anything I say and then would write a slew of psych drugs.. no thanks. I expressed my feelings on here thinking I would get people feeling the same since we are all in this together.. instead I got the exact opposite. Who can I talk to then if not people on here? 🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

I feel your pain. Seeing kids in masks hurts my soul. Those masks can cause bacterial pneumonia and the so called experts pushing them know it. They wrote articles about the spanish flu and how the masks were the cause of most deaths. Makes me sick and hurts my soul that human beings can be so heartless to children.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(10) Show this thread

speaking of timing... how goes the project you've been working on?

close to launch?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Its complicated :)

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Someone told me once that
"Timing iS EveryCing" 🕶

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

make them bounce