I think a lot of digital warriors want "cheap glory"; other people risk their lives in the background and slog away for decades only for the cheapskates and "bravery of being out of range" players to enjoy the credit for making the final public push. Impatience is a form of selfishness; it is a demand that others sacrifice for your own enjoyment. Frustration in the timeline is appropriate however, that's an honest reflection of the nature of war. But you don't have access to the overall battlefield situation or battle plan; you aren't the one making life-of-death tradeoff decisions. This information war is paradoxical in that you can end up being a hero in the eyes of others, but the relationship to feeling and being genuinely heroic is a bit tenuous. I often think of the invisible brothers and sisters in arms who work in secrecy, and am cautious about how my words might land with them.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is a teaching for many of us.....I thank you for your gentle reminder and words of wisdom. Infinite blessings to you, Martin...and to all those on the physical and digital front lines of this battle.

Here to see the NWO and tunnels crushed, to smithereens, objective. Won't ever see me on any platform, cept hanging with muh patriot fam side by side.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Your extra sensitivity is just another one of your many strengths. Continued respect and admiration for you . . . and certainly for those risking everything for humanity. ✨

Much love and gratitude for you Martin G

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray that God protects the frontline warriors in this worldwide battle against evil. The best thing we (who are not on the frontline) can do is pray for them. The least we can do is, not comply with tyranny, try to stay informed, and be supportive to those who are just coming to the realization that we are at war. God Bless everyone who is dedicated to defeating those who intended for evil to reign over us.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication

I think that's why he's cautious with how his words might land with some people. You're taking it as he's personally speaking to you. He wasn't. That said, I know the pain you're going through. I watched as the hospital denied COVID treatment to my parents. They died within a few weeks of each other. I got to watch my dad die on Zoom. No visits in the nursing home or the hospital. I couldn't do it again with my mom. I just said "I love you, and goodbye" in my heart. No funerals, no closure. No nothing. I truly wish I had words to sooth your aching heart, but I do not. I truly wish that time heals all wounds, but I don't believe that anymore. That was just some made up bullshit someone said to give people hope. It's hard to know what to say to people that have lost, or losing their loved ones like you are. All I can say is I am so very sorry.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Just being on the side of God is enough. God examines the heart. God has planned each and every life’s journey. God provides the wisdom and the discernment. God is in control. Our “role” will not be judged in the end. Our faith, character, morals and values will be judged. In the war between good and evil, where we stood will be remembered and it won’t matter if that is remembered by one or one thousand.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin has done an amazing job Nana thinks letting the public know why this has taken so long, it seems that there are always great reasons for the timeline event placements.
For instance he helped us understand the role the Law of War manuals play in this battle.
While Nana has been watching a brilliant young man that has been breaking down the Manuals, I still did not know about the waiting period yr for instance.
Just as Flynn & Sidney did not know what DJT knew when they brought their case for the military to step in after the 2020 election.
So many anons were mad then, but now MOST understand that at that point it would have caused never ending civil war because too many were still asleep & the military had to wait a yr to be within the international law.
We can bitch from the back seat, but we dont know half the shit we would need to know to keep our mouths from overloading our ass in making decisions from a passengers view.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

🙏All Glory belongs to God Alone, in Christ Jesus💞

o7

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Martin, I have started to 'bookmark' your posts, so I can read at the end of my day.

I want to appreciate and truly comprehend every word ~ which I can't do in the morning when I first see your posts.

I am a simple Southern Girl from North Carolina, and we don't have folks around here that speak as eloquently, thought-provoking as you.

We are so lucky that God chose you to be a Patriot too.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes imagine if the first posts had indicated HRC would be arrested in October 2023 (5 year plan). They couldn't reveal the length of the play. No one would have followed. But I'm glad I found those posts on Day 2 and have been here ever since. Nice to see so many others aware, if only they'd learn symbolism comms. That would destroy the msm and the deepstate with no means to coordinate their operations.

my sentiments exactly
I am merely one Johnny Come Lately only having found this group of concerned people on 11/4/20
and am so thankful I did
but realize many have been suffering with the knowledge for a very long time
years
and years
truth from others has helped tremendously
truth has a healing effect
thanks as always, Martin

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

So well put.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes sir. When this is over and no one has to suffer, I am content with retiring to the woods, never to be seen again, no need for glory of any sort, I am no hero, just doing what is right, and what I feel God wants, until then we stand and fight a war without the real game plan but we each feel and are beginning to see the progress on the current timeline. God Bless You Brother.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Ive missed your writing so much Martin. One BIG perk of coming back over here. Love you so much brother bear 💕

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Every writer takes the stand in the public court of judgment with every word eh? Itchy-fingered critical typists are around every corner in copious amounts making one careful with words and phrases...constant word chess!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I would guess most of us in it to win it Martin can't wait to walk away as anons and back to where we belong. Our words here will stand. Those on the lines have also chosen that path. They feel the same . Most humans just want peace for their families, a job, and freedom

great intentions anon

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything