I think a lot of digital warriors want "cheap glory"; other people risk their lives in the background and slog away for decades only for the cheapskates and "bravery of being out of range" players to enjoy the credit for making the final public push. Impatience is a form of selfishness; it is a demand that others sacrifice for your own enjoyment. Frustration in the timeline is appropriate however, that's an honest reflection of the nature of war. But you don't have access to the overall battlefield situation or battle plan; you aren't the one making life-of-death tradeoff decisions. This information war is paradoxical in that you can end up being a hero in the eyes of others, but the relationship to feeling and being genuinely heroic is a bit tenuous. I often think of the invisible brothers and sisters in arms who work in secrecy, and am cautious about how my words might land with them.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response FREE TO SPEAK to her Publication

I think that's why he's cautious with how his words might land with some people. You're taking it as he's personally speaking to you. He wasn't. That said, I know the pain you're going through. I watched as the hospital denied COVID treatment to my parents. They died within a few weeks of each other. I got to watch my dad die on Zoom. No visits in the nursing home or the hospital. I couldn't do it again with my mom. I just said "I love you, and goodbye" in my heart. No funerals, no closure. No nothing. I truly wish I had words to sooth your aching heart, but I do not. I truly wish that time heals all wounds, but I don't believe that anymore. That was just some made up bullshit someone said to give people hope. It's hard to know what to say to people that have lost, or losing their loved ones like you are. All I can say is I am so very sorry.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Your experience with your parents is heart breaking. I am sorry for your loss. Tragically many people around the world have suffered similar loses. None of which ever should have happened. Each person who has colluded in these crimes against humanity need to be held accountable. Every last one of them. God bless the men and women who are dedicated to making sure the guilty are held accountable.

(1) Show this thread