I think a lot of digital warriors want "cheap glory"; other people risk their lives in the background and slog away for decades only for the cheapskates and "bravery of being out of range" players to enjoy the credit for making the final public push. Impatience is a form of selfishness; it is a demand that others sacrifice for your own enjoyment. Frustration in the timeline is appropriate however, that's an honest reflection of the nature of war. But you don't have access to the overall battlefield situation or battle plan; you aren't the one making life-of-death tradeoff decisions. This information war is paradoxical in that you can end up being a hero in the eyes of others, but the relationship to feeling and being genuinely heroic is a bit tenuous. I often think of the invisible brothers and sisters in arms who work in secrecy, and am cautious about how my words might land with them.

my sentiments exactly
I am merely one Johnny Come Lately only having found this group of concerned people on 11/4/20
and am so thankful I did
but realize many have been suffering with the knowledge for a very long time
years
and years
truth from others has helped tremendously
truth has a healing effect
thanks as always, Martin

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HaintBlue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haint Blue, click on at the bottom under it