Time to take HEMP / Marijuana off the schedule 1 drug list,
https://rumble.com/vv0p76-get-the-corporate-boot-off-the-neck-of-hemp-products.html

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Can you believe Alabama's stupid laws?

Concentrates such as wax & oil are produced by big companies & are legal; but they'll confiscate your house if you try to grow this humble plant at home.

Many heads need removing from rectums!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

An accident in 1983 left me with lots of spinal/peripheral nerve damage. Only thing that helps the pain is cannabis, especially those with piney terpines.

I went from being on 16 Rx drugs that were ruining my health to taking NOTHING, not even aspirin... I use essential oils & herbs to treat us for everything... We're never sick, not even a cold or flu.

But I can't afford the dispensaries, so I have to continue being a pirate.

Stupid immoral laws suck; it is our moral duty to break them.

BTW, Joey - QakeLady & I are gonna adopt you, kiddo! I've been talking to her about how she needs an antebellum mansion she can turn into a baking school with tea room... and I'll live out back in my cabin & raise all the pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, etc. & the veggies & herbs she needs for the kitchen. I'd love to run a school & teach "olde-tyme skills."

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

when you start that school, sign me up πŸ₯°

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Holler at@QakeLady & let her know...

She can't believe anyone would be interested in learning such things as leather making, candle & soapmaking, making cheeses & ice cream, making paint, pottery, metal working, beekeeping & organic gardening....

Told her, "If I build it, they will come!"

She thinks I'll live in the mansion, LOL!

No way - I need my rustic cabin, running my electric off the creek's water wheel, nice Inglenook fireplace with a bread oven... and all my goats & critters around me...

But I'm happy to grow things for her cafe/tea room/baking school.

I just don't like to wear shoes, is all. Kek!

So sorry for the late reply, i have been driving most of the day.
πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈThis is me, ❀️❀️❀️ and You could do a trade for skills!!! Have a place for people to come as a retreat, take classes and those with skills (πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ) can help teach. A camp for adults !!!

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

That is pretty much my plan, dear!

Private little rustic cabins for those who want to learn homesteading & working the land...

Lusciously decorated mansion bed/sitters with en suite for those wanting a B&B-type stay while learning baking...

I even want to have 3 or 4 houses for veterans with families who want to come & work in exchange for housing, then sell what they do with their own 2 acres & craft skills in our little "country store."

No reason it can't be a place people love to come & shop for rustic handmade crafts like willow baskets, etc.

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I love this ❀️

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

I'm so happy to hear that you are showing such enthusiastic interest in My Proposal idea... I'm almost finished with the closing statement (I get so excited I jumble my words and have to re-proof LOLπŸ˜‚)

I will be posting more info and requesting who is interested and in what capacity very soon.

Keep an eye out for it...It's much more than just school.... it's AMAZING so I pray it is accepted and gets the green lightβœ…πŸ™ in God's time and he gets all the Glory!!!πŸ’—

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I will be praying for you β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread