I wonder to myself if they didn't make movies about it would it still happened.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

well I think my entire family believes that if it was IN a movie, it did happen lol. and ya, if it it wasn’t probably not worth knowing. Can’t wait till Q gives us the most epic movie of all time. I have decided most of the sheeple just are not going to be able to snap out of it unless they get some reverse programming the same way it went in. As 48 says, they just have NO CURIOUSITY. it’s so sad 😢

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

The outcome would have been different.
Probably worse.

Otherwise why make ...

Exposing Vote By Mail Fraud since 2000 hosting/producing 100s of videos since 2005 on relationships & unreported gov corruption since 2007

I've been rewatching the series "Fringe" they just mentioned maglev tunnels with magnetic high speed travel. Satan serves us notice of his diabolical plans through movies cartoons and comic books before he attacks us to give us the opportunity to respond in the Heavenly court by asking our advocate Jesus to stop these attacks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkm5YYNhkrE

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Have you seen Moonfall yet? 😏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's the chicken and the egg.

The satanic cult in Hollywood believes that they have to show it to you first, as a way of avoiding bad karma.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

This was what I was about to say. The 'chicken and the egg' part. Truly makes you wonder. Blessings Sir!

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

making these movies ( also watching certain kinds of movies) calls these demons in more so, but even without that technology, i believe that the demons, fallen angels, and satan himself will always mess with us in whatever ways they deem useful, and there will always be people willing to follow that nasty creature, the devil👺

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

😊

The link. 👇
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c

Forearmed is forewarned.

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Speaking of movies, passed by this while traveling! Can you feel the vibes?🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

The 2nd meme involves Hillary's hanging. Why are the Japanese so much more informed?

❤️🙏🏼

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

George starts playing a old doco about getting to the moon… Nice banner you chanaged a few days ago. SNOW MOON 17th. FOOKED

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Nice !
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Canada under Martial Law? Hmm

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

if canada anything like here, who will the military actually protect?

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

there are so many different ways to attempt answering this question lol

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

US Senate Candidate Diane Sare Re: Russian invasion of Ukraine:
"this was a script".....🤔 like in a movie? 🍿
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=1028994254356979

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

If a tree falls in the forest, and there’s no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

you said it first

Nothing can stop the Great Awakening or God's Plan thats for sure! We are all apart of such a pivotal time in our Earth's history and I am grateful to be here and as well as to witness it . The BEST truly is yet to come and We R all Ready!!!
WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

❤️We know who wins❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

amen CD

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Yes.. same with songs.

ISO20022 > Global Financial System backed by Metals > Protected by Space Force

The 4400 hundred was interesting looking at whats happening today.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Wag the Dog (1997) - They Tell.

#Zippergate#Lewinskygate

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I was thinking about this film this evening and wanting to youtube for a refresher... Sync City.

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

最後に、地球の周波数が宇宙レベルに追いついた!人類の目覚め。悪魔が地球上に住むのはもはや不可能です。私たちは奇跡的な時代に生きています。

Mad Max!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

it would still happen as the msm is one big shit show, the tide is turning though

BTW I just saw your Banner profile pic was changed? The moon has now a Durham beard? LOL 😂