Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

There's a person pretending to be someone he isn't, while at the same time pretending to be the president of the United States.

He's "running the country" from a fake White House, and the nation's capital is a ghost town.

At the same time, there's also a "deadly virus" going around which is threatening to wipe out the world's population unless everyone gets vaccinated.

Yep, it seems EXACTLY like a movie.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We should have learned from the Patriot Act. Anything the gvt does for safety only protects themselves

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I think the insanity began with the seatbelt law! How is me buckling up helping anyone but me? Shouldn’t I be the one to decide what happens to myself? Sounds a bit like the mask mandates doesn’t it.

You mean like the insanity of a cop riding a motorcycle giving someone a ticket for no seat belt. Can't get much more absurd.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

And buses with no seatbelt for children, but the driver is required to buckle up!