Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I love this, thank you for posting it!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

TY for this - had forgotten some of it💖

When I was 12 years old and going to a church that promoted fire and brim stone, I said then that God was love and NOT fear! This was a church in the SOUTH bible belt.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

Prov 1:7   The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

living proof that its only by the strentgh of GOD that i can share this with the same people ive been trying to red pill and wake up. the same people that told me to take the vaxx, who wouldn’t listen to my warnings, who uninvited me for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The ones who went on family vacations without me becasue I wanst vaxxed. The ones who still don’t believe my news updates and what to watch for in the fake news. the ones who couldnt believe Ukraine is a bigger story to expose US corruption. The ones who think the US “isnt in olay” in this Russian war. The ones who still dismiss larger topics of child trafficking, pedophilia and andreochrome. I need %50000 percent of God’s grace and love to extend this post to them. Trying to heal - Lord make a way where there is no way.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

He is making You way, and God is You Strength, Indeed. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🕊✨🕊

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

U R THE BEST! MY BROTHER 🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Jesus is the best, I am just trying, lead me Oh LORD, and show me the way...🙏🕊️🙏 God Bless You 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

❤️🙏🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread